Linux was born in 1991 when a Finnish university student by the name of Linus Torvalds decided to write a free operating system as a class project.
Back then Linux was just a hobby. Today, it is a mature, stable and secure operating system fit to be used by individuals and organisations alike.
If you are using another operating system, it is a good time to switch to Linux. We can help you make a quick and smooth transition.
If you are already a Linux user, we can help you discover the many benefits of running Linux on your desktops or servers, on-site or in the Cloud..
Here is a sample of our Linux services:
- Desktop and server installation
- Software and hardware provisioning
- Performance analysis and optimisation
- Security audits and hardening
- Local and remote monitoring
- On-site and off-site back-ups